The Leader in Liquid Waste Recycling
Mobile Dewatering and Vacuum Systems
NT-1300 Vacuum and and Dewatering System
The NT-1300 is a combination of a vacuum and on-site dewatering system. The NT-1300 vacuums septic tanks and grease traps, dewaters and returns the reject water back to the septic tank or grease trap. With the NT-1300 it is possible to empty up to eighteen 1000 gallon septic tanks or grease traps before it is necessary to dump the solids. Based on achieving an 85% volume reduction from a sludge stream with 2% solids.
NT-1300 EQUIPMENT COMPONENTS
- THE VACUUM TANK has a volume capacity of 1300 gallons for vacuuming up liquid for processing. The charging end of the tank has a bar screen built in to remove large objects such as rags, paper, large stones, etc.
- THE DEWATERING TANK has a volume of 2500 gallons that consists of screens for separating solids from liquids.
- THE REJECT WATER TANK has a volume of 1000 gallons for holding reject water for later discharge or for use with clean in place (CIP) system.
- THE POLYMER TANK has a capacity of 265 gallons.
- THE HYDRAULIC CONTROL AREA is where all the factory speeds are set.
- THE VACUUM PUMP is a Masport 400 cfm and is driven by a hydraulic transmission.
- THE SLUDGE PUMP is hydraulically driven Allweiler, with a capacity of 180 gpm max @ 500 rpm
- THE POLYMER PUMP is hydraulically driven Allweiler, with a capacity of 25.8 gpm max @ 860 rpm.
- THE JETTER PUMP has a capacity of 4.3 gallons/minute at 3000 psi equipped with 50ft. of 3/8” hose.
- THE CONTROL BOX controls the NT-1300 System.
The operation of the NT-1300 is fully hydraulic and the operation/control of the system is done by means of push buttons and manual valves.
The empty weight of the NT-1300 (excluding the truck chassis is approximately 12,000 pounds.